Our Next Event
Wednesday, April 15th
6:30pm - 9pm
@ Rumpus Room Milwaukee
Theme: Spring Fling
Hi beer lovers! It's spring again and that means only 2 more beer clubs before summer break! This month we are celebrating the season with beers that feature a lighter malt profile: white ipas, witbeers, hefes, a sour or 2, saisons, and shandys. We'll also be featuring a homebrew from one of our ILB members and as always we'll be playing the best game with beer as the prize for the smartest brain, beer trivia... where we will ask "according to RateBeer.com, what is the worst beer in the world" and much more (winner gets a bottle of KBS!). See you on the 15th, cheers!
- White (Belgian Style Wheat) - Allagash - Portland, Maine
- Ebel Weiss (Bavarian Hefeweizen) - Two Brothers - Warrenville, Illinois
- Sublime Ginger (Ginger Shandy) - Forbidden Root - Chicago, Illinois
- Spring Belle (Saison with Flowers) - Boulevard - Kansas City, MO
- Schutzengel Simcoe vs Schutzengel Equinox (side by side tasting) - Black Husky - Pembine, Wisconsin
- Sense of Direction (Blonde Coffee Sour) - O'so Brewing - Plover, Wisconsin
- Enjoy By 4-20 (IPA) - Stone Brewing - Escondido, California
- Mosaic Single Hop Imperial IPA American Wheat Lager - Evil Twin (@ Westbrook Brewery) - Mount Pleasant, SC
The April event ticket sales are closed. Check back soon for next month's ILB event details...
* No physical tickets will be printed. We'll contact you by email and have your name on our list when you arrive.